Every participant can advocate as much as 3 works, and every work advocated on this thread will get an additional +1 (for every of its advocates) once we vote on this thread (along with the votes that we forged at the moment).
To qualify as advocating, you may’t simply checklist the work. It does not have to be an in depth evaluate or something, however you need to give at the very least some purpose why the remainder of us ought to vote for the work to be promoted. Additionally, you may advocate for a piece that one other participant has advocated, however you need to do greater than merely agree: you need to add your individual purpose(s).
To assist me make sure that you are advocating for a piece slightly than simply discussing it, please make that clear by together with a phrase alongside the strains of «I advocate … for promotion» in your publish. Bolding the title is actually ok.
This ought to be easy, however in case of hiccups, I ask to your kindness and endurance.
This thread will shut 5 days from the timestamp of this publish, although if I’m late to shut it you may nonetheless advocate till I announce that it is closed.
Listed below are the works eligible for advocacy on this thread:
- Antheil: Ballet Mécanique 
- Bax: Tintagel 
- Bax: Winter Legends 
- Beethoven: Piano Sonata #12 in A-flat, op. 26 «Funeral March» 
- Bizet: Symphony in C 
- Borodin: Within the Steppes of Central Asia 
- Brahms: Serenade #1 in D, op. 11 
- Charpentier: Leçons de Ténèbres [1670s to c. 1690]
- Dutilleux: Ainsi la nuit 
- Grieg: Elegiac Melodies, op. 34/2 «The Final Spring» 
- Haydn: Symphony #97 in C 
- Haydn: Piano Trio #39 in G, Hob. XV/25 «Gypsy» 
- Haydn: Symphony #92 in G «Oxford» 
- Josquin: Missa L’homme armé sexti toni 
- Josquin: Nymphes des bois (Déploration sur la Mort de Johannes Ockeghem) 
- Liszt: Années de pèlerinage (Years of Pilgrimage), Troisième année (S.163) 
- Lutosławski: Piano Concerto 
- Mozart: String Quintet #6 in E-flat, Ok. 614 
- Nono: La lontananza nostalgica utopica futura 
- Pérotin: Sederunt Principes [c. 1200]
- Poulenc: Concerto for Two Pianos in D minor 
- Prokofiev: Piano Concerto #1 in D-flat, op. 10 
- Prokofiev: Piano Sonata #6 in A, op. 82 
- Insurgent: Les Élémens 
- Romitelli: An Index of Metals 
- Ruggles: Solar-Treader 
- Saint-Saëns: Cello Concerto #1 in A minor, op. 33 
- Schubert: Rosamunde, D. 797 
- Sibelius: En Saga, op. 9