Sir Paul McCartney has introduced the discharge of The 7” Singles Field, that includes 80 x 7” singles – together with such world chart smashing tracks as My Love, Dwell and Let Die, Band on the Run, Foolish Love Songs, Coming Up, Ebony and Ivory, Say Say Say, No Extra Lonely Nights, Great Christmastime and plenty of extra.
The boxset, which is restricted to three,000 copies, consists of 163 tracks totalling over 10 hours of music and also will be launched digitally.
“I hope the songs on this boxset deliver again enjoyable recollections for you too,” saysMcCartney. “They do for me, and there might be extra to return…”
Out there from 2 December, The 7” Singles Field is the last word package deal for any McCartney fan. From 1971’s One other Day to a 7” model of 2022’s Document Retailer Day Tune of the 12 months, Ladies and Wives (taken from 2020’s McCartney III) – the 80 singles included characterize half a century of Paul’s life showcasing his prolific creativity and relentless innovation.
The boxset options recreations of 65 singles – full with their unique B-sides (utilizing restored art work from 11 completely different nations) in addition to 15 singles by no means earlier than launched on 7”.
These 15 singles are made up from tracks beforehand launched on 12”, image discs, CD singles & promos, digital downloads, music movies, two beforehand unheard demos, and a beforehand unheard 7” single edit.
The boxset is offered in a particular picket artwork crate, designed and in-built Derbyshire, UK, and is full of unimaginable content material, together with a 148-page ebook that encompasses a private foreword by Paul, an essay by music journalist Rob Sheffield and intensive chart info, liner notes, and single art work. Every field features a randomly chosen unique check urgent of one of many singles.
This numbered limited-edition assortment of 80 x 7” singles personally supervised by Paul McCartney accommodates:
- Recreations of 65 singles/promos utilizing restored unique art work from 11 completely different nations
- 15 singles never-before-released on 7” together with:
- Singles beforehand launched on 12”, image discs, CD singles/promos, digital downloads, and music movies
- 2 x beforehand unheard demos
- 1 x beforehand unheard 7” single edit
- 1 x EP
- 1 unique check urgent randomly chosen from the manufacturing course of
- 148-page ebook containing foreword from Paul, essay by Rob Sheffield, recording notes, launch dates, and chart info on every of the singles – every single included is proven on the hooked up insert, which might be packed into every field
- Remastered and lower at Abbey Highway Studios, London
All housed in a two-piece, four-walled FSC-approved Redwood pine and Birch Ply picket artwork crate manufactured in the UK.