In the present day we now have the final set of polls for spherical 1 and a few of my favourite characters have landed on this a part of the brackets. I can’t wait to see how they do. To this point, the next characters have made it to spherical 2: OA Zidan, Lea Dilallo, Dexter Morgan, Sherlock Holmes, Leo Fitz, Raymond Reddington, Wanda Maximoff, Bucky Barnes, Rebecca Pearson, Ted Lasso, Lucas Bouchard, Yelena Belova, and Olivia Benson. Hopefully, a few of your favorites are nonetheless in there. Over within the prediction contest, Ruth A and no identify are within the lead with 10 right picks every. A and AlexLav are in second with 9 right. Congrats to all!
Under is a hyperlink to all of the 2022 Character Cup posts, the prediction contest, a present set of brackets, and most significantly, the each day TV Discuss Matter. We now have a brand new TV Discuss Matter daily and all are inspired to take part. It is my favourite a part of the competition. I’ll publish the prediction contest leaders after I get again this night.
The Character Cup goes by in a short time so do not forget to test SpoilerTV daily to vote, take a look at the prediction standings, and take part within the each day dialogue. For these of you with underdog characters, get the phrase out now as a result of spherical 1 is the place the most important change can occur. Completely satisfied voting!
Spherical will finish at roughly 11:30 am CST on Friday, July 29. We’ll take a brief break between rounds 1 and a couple of, with spherical 2 beginning on Sunday.
Character Cup Guidelines:
1. Do not take it too critically! Have enjoyable. Focus on. Play good.
2. Cheaters suck! – Just one vote per individual per ballot please. Whereas we’ll do our greatest to maintain this contest working easily, it is as much as every individual to comply with the foundations. This Cup is only a enjoyable little piece of web fluff. It will not get anybody’s present renewed or un-cancelled. It has zero impact on rankings. It will not be seen by anybody who has any energy within the TV trade, so there’s zero motive to cheat. All cheaters do is disrespect themselves, their fandom, their present, the actors, and this neighborhood. Simply do not.
3. Deal with characters, not individuals. Speaking about what you want and dislike a couple of character is inspired. Going after actors or followers will not be.
4. The aliens haven’t landed. There isn’t any conspiracy right here. I’ll do my perfect to maintain the competition working easily, however I do make errors. I apologize upfront for any technical difficulties, spelling errors, and common absentmindedness. Let me know and I will repair it.
5. Feedback are life. As you anxiously await the return of your exhibits, why not distract your self with just a little TV Discuss? Every day is a brand new subject so even when your favorites are out, you possibly can nonetheless focus on. Whereas this contest is only a foolish little distraction, the dialog right here dives deep, so leap on in.
6. Nuts and Bolts – All polls are lively for round 24 hours. The winners advance to the subsequent spherical. Within the case of a tie, each characters go to the subsequent spherical. New polls ought to go up daily and polls could generally overlap one another. Any questions? Ask away within the feedback.
TV Discuss Matter: Polarizing Characters
With the rise of the antihero in TV, there are lots of characters that trigger individuals pause. Who’re these characters that you simply like to hate? Which characters do you discover most fascinating regardless of (or due to) their main flaws? What makes a personality fascinating even when you don’t essentially like them? (Due to Nuca for the subject suggestion.)